I have worked for the City of Surrey since 1998 when I was hired as an auxiliary lifeguard at the South Surrey pool.
I am currently a full time Head Lifeguard at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex for the past 12 years.
As well as currently:
- Executive at Large – Cupe402
- Women’s Committee chair – Cupe 402
- Promote healthy workplaces as an ambassador to the ‘Not Myself Today Campaign’
- Participated in the ‘Period Promise Campaign’
- Sit on the citywide JOH& S committee
- Sit on the Aquatic committee
- Sit on my facility specific OH&S committee
- Completed BC FED OH&S Level one
- All Safety Supervisory Skills courses completed
When I’m not volunteering, for fun I love spending time with my fur babies, my cat and dog, when I get home from work.
I love to travel. Mostly across the Province to visit family in Cranbrook.
I’m looking forward too many more years working on positive projects and helping those in need.